Skip to main content
Topic: ATTENTION, SF Homeowners on Oahu!!! The END of Budget-busting electric bills!!! (Read 1359 times) previous topic - next topic

ATTENTION, SF Homeowners on Oahu!!! The END of Budget-busting electric bills!!!

HIGH Electric bills killing your budget? (If $1,200-1,800/mo high electric bills aren't a severe bother for you? Drive an electric car? WOW. I'm happy for you). For the rest of us, It's a BIG PROBLEM.

If you're paying more than $500/mo (most of you are well over $1,000/mo), you can change that and put those dollars into more important ideas like your retirement, college planning, or ANY OTHER WORTHWHILE endeavor!

As a Financial Advisor, I've helped several of my Clients install SOLAR VOLTAIC service for their home use.

It has meant everything to them to be relieved of that utility bill.

The "trick" is finding the way to finance it when you're fico has suffered and your savings reserves are gone. My financial planning tools are very effective for helping you meet your objectives and save you big money.

Text or Call Dan Turner, TODAY. Let's talk. 808-464-5292.

Do it, NOW (before your next billing cycle).

Dan Turner is the Principal Advisor at Akamai Wealth Management, LLC
1088 Bishop St. Executive Centre
Ste #3007
Honolulu, HI 96813
(CRD #322422)
NMLS #1016716 Equal Housing Lender; Geneva Financial LLC NMLS #42056
HI Ins License # 2342471

Advisory services are offered through “Akamai Wealth Management, LLC”. 
(AWM) a registered Investment Advisor registered in the State of Hawaii.

All content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to provide any tax or legal advice or provide the basis for any financial decisions. Nor is it intended to be a projection of current of future performance or indication of future results. Purchases are subject to suitability. This requires a review of an investor’s objective, risk tolerance, and time horizons.

Investing always involves risk and possible loss of capital.

AWM and Dan Turner ( Principal) are not attorneys or accountants and do not provide comprehensive legal or tax advice. For full disclosure of all relationships associations, affiliations, fees, charges, and capacities please request the ADV 2 A&B from Dan Turner.